Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its the final countdown.

I know I haven't written anything in a long time, sorrrry. Not that anyone reads this anyway! HAHA

But a lot has gone on since last time I wrote.  This is my last week living in Hendricks County! I am so excited to be moving up to Fort Wayne this weekend! Mom and Vic are going to come up with me to see the apartment, and maybe show them around town a little bit! I am really excited for them to see it! I thought mom was going to have to work this weekend because Megan, their fill-in girl, doesn't like to work weekends... even though that's kind of all she's there for.

But that's exciting!

This is my last week of school too! I have class tonight, I have to turn in a binder (that's my final), and then I'm done! Tomorrow night I will be done with my Office class, and then Friday I am done with my math class! Then Saturday I will be on my way up to my apartment!

I'm really sad to leave work. =[  I have two more shifts left! I am going to miss the girls there! It was so nice working with people that I could be friends with. Love you guys!

Anyway... I interviewed in the FW store to transfer up there, and I found out this week that I got the job.  I am getting less hours and less pay, but it'll be ok for now. I just can't spend ANY money until I get a second job. I hope I can find a full-time job!

Brandon started his new job! He is doing really well!  And he really likes it. He is doing training for the next couple weeks but after that he gets to actually do the call center thing. So that'll be nice.

I took Bristol up with me last week so the apartment. I also left her there with Brandon so he wouldn't be lonely but she needed a haircut and to get the rest of her stuff. But she'll be going up with us this weekend for good! And speaking of getting her hair cut...


Beetle before...

And after.
She's so cute! <3

Well, I need to go get some stuff ready for class, shower, and get some more stuff packed. We are getting internet on saturday at the apt, so I will be able to post some pictures when I get up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment