Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Cone Head =[

So Bristol went into the vet today to get fixed.  If you thought she was a diva before... you should see her NOW.  I mean, I know I can't blame her for it.  She's in a lot of pain, and well, let's face it, if you had to try to fall asleep with your head in a cone after all of your insides were taken out, you'd probably be a bit of a diva too.

I just feel so bad for her because she keeps moaning and sighing and moving around.  I KNOW she is hurting and I really can't do anything for her. =[ I just feel so bad for her because she doesn't understand why she is feeling bad.  She won't give me any kisses because she's mad at me.

I KNOW I'm starting to sound like one of those crazy dog ladies, but I just feel bad.  This is my first dog I've been responsible for and I am so emotionally attached to her.
[[for reals, you would think Bristol was my child if you didn't know any better.]]


Ok, I'm done talking about it... But here's a cute picture. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment